Monday 8 July 2013

Black & Yellow

Being in SL for over 3 years I am getting a bit bored of things, I suppose I will jump on the SL blogging bandwagon LOL. In this blog I hope to express myself, who I am and hopefully learn something new along the way. 

My first ever post is all BLACK AND YELLOW! Whats sexier than a hot girl and fast cars?? Enjoy kids :P


SHOPPING LIST

Collar : (r)M REDMINT : (RLV) Posture Collar ~ No.09
Swords : [:TCR:] : Blades of the Animus
Pekka face piercing : Victim
Hair : Wasabi Pills : Tanya *new*
Ears : AITUI mesh streched ears : Tunnel Hybrid 1"
Glasses : Balkanik : Billionair'z Eyewear Blk2.0prod
Nails : MANDALA : medium
Shoes : [DDL] : PLease me (Black)
Cigarette : [NikotiN] : cigarette_rolled
Dress : [Pumpkin] : Combined dress

Eyes : IKON : Ascension Eyes : Apparition 

Special thanks to Balkanik for the awesome sim scenery :D for these pics

No comments:

Post a Comment